I will customize any service to fit your needs
I specialize in using what you already have to transform your home into what a buyer is looking for (home staging), or a space that perfectly reflects your family’s style, needs and comfort (redesign). I will transform your current living space into a buyers delight using proper layout and flow of furnishings, correct scale and placement of accessories, adding warmth and emotional focal points which connect the buyer to the home.
Consultation and Proposal
- I will meet with you and discuss your goals, expectations and how to receive the maximum return on investment for your home improvement dollars.
- I will review our eight-step, home staging process while walking through the home as a buyer would and gather those all-important first impressions.
- I will give you a quick demonstration of the difference home staging makes by transforming a room of your home.
- I will end with a proposal based upon the amount of work needed to gain a speedy sale and the highest dollar amount for your home.
A $50.00 credit will go towards any future staging service if decided that day (optional).
DIY Home Makeover Report
The Home Makeover Report is for homes that are well on their way to being staged and just need a little extra direction.
Half Day of Home Staging or Interior Redesign (2000 sq ft or less)
This service is for those homes that just need a little extra attention and expertise where I do hands on work and are less than 2000 square feet.
Full Day of Home Staging or Interior Redesign (over 2000 sq ft)
- This service is for those homes that need a little more attention and expertise or are over 2000 square feet. I will spend a full day making dramatic transformations to your home.
- You won’t believe the difference a day can make! You’ll walk away with a show-ready home, photos for your agents marketing efforts, and visuals of purchases you can make to complete the look.
- I will stop just shy of our full day in order to assess our progress. At this time, we’ll go through the home with you and fill out our Restyled by Rita Action Plan, so you can complete the look on your own. The Action Plan will detail the cosmetic improvements recommended, paint color choices, suggested additional accessory purchases and details on what to do in the rooms we were unable to cover.
New Listing or Open House Staging Weekend
- This service is perfect to make a great first impression for the house that is just about to go onto the market or have an Open House!
- I will spend two full days (broken up however necessary) prior to that weekend transforming the house into a buyers dream. I will be working with a detailed Restyled by Rita Action Plan (included) that will be given to the home seller to complete the transformations at the end of the session.
- To get top dollar, every home should go through our complete home staging transformation before being listed!
We’ll create a budget and I will shop for those accessories that serve as investments in the sale of your home. I know where to go and even get “Designer Discounts” on what I purchase for you.
I will work with you to determine what you wish your home to look and feel like during a consultation. A design plan and proposal will be provided which will be tailored to your needs and budget.